WHAT IS PERCOCET?
When people buy Percocet online, they get a combinational medication that contains Oxycodone, which is an opioid (narcotic) pain reliever, and Acetaminophen, a non-opioid analgesic. The doctors prescribe this medication to patients as it helps in relieving moderate to severe pain. Oxycodone present in this drug functions in the brain of the patient, which changes how they will feel pain and react to it. Acetaminophen itself is a less effective pain reliever but amplifies the effect of Oxycodone, which makes it quite valuable. It also helps in improving the patient’s condition by reducing fever.
WHAT IS PERCOCET USED FOR?
Percocet 7.5/325 mg or other doses of Percocet are prescribed to a patient for relieving moderate to severe pain. This medication is prescribed only when non-opioid pain medications have failed in improving the condition of the patient, and an opioid is needed for the treatment. This medication is used for relieving pain since it contains Oxycodone which acts inside the brain to change how the body of the patient will feel pain and react to it. It also contains Acetaminophen, which helps in lowering the patient’s body temperature.
Percocet 7.5/325mg Side Effects:
Since we already know what Percocet is and the reason for prescribing this medication let us talk about the side effects this medication has before people order Percocet 7.5/325mg online.
Common side effects that could be seen in patients using Percocet tablets are:
- Blurred vision
- The decrease in the ability to feel pain
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth
Consult the doctor for medical assistance immediately if any of these serious side effects could be seen:
- Unusual tiredness
- Shallow or slow breathing
- Hypertension or low blood pressure
- Difficulty urinating
- Weight loss
- Respiratory arrest
- Severe drowsiness
- Mood swings
- Severe abdominal pain
Swelling in the face or throat, severe dizziness, trouble breathing, rash, and itching are symptoms of serious allergic reactions to this drug. These symptoms are rare and require immediate medical treatment.
WHAT DOES PERCOCET DO?
Percocet tablets, when used acts inside the brain of the patient changing the way their body will feel pain and respond when brought in contact with pain. This effect of the drug helps the patient in relieving pain.
Let us tell you the precautions for safely practicing this medication; before people start using Percocet 7.5/325mg.
- Percocet tablets should be used in the exact dosage as prescribed since it is a habit-forming substance with the potential to slow or stop breathing.
- Older adults who use this medication should be extra careful while using it since they are a lot more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially drowsiness, shallow breathing, and confusion.
- Pregnant ladies prescribed this medication should use it only when required due to its potential to harm the unborn baby.
- Patients should not use Percocet without informing their doctor about medical history, especially if they have any breathing problems, kidney disease, liver disease, or personal/family history of substance use disorder.
- People who have used MAO inhibitors in the past 14 days should not use this medication, since both these substances, when combined, could cause dangerous drug interactions.
- Percocet should not be used more than prescribed or in heavy doses, since it contains Acetaminophen, and overdosage of this drug could fatally harm the liver, even leading to death.
- Alcohol should not be consumed with Percocet as mixing both these substances could cause fatal side effects like severe drowsiness or slow breath.
- Patients witnessing redness of the skin or rash, leading to blisters and peeling skin should stop using this medication and get medical help.
HOW LONG DOES PERCOCET EXIST IN YOUR SYSTEM?
When Percocet is the medication, two half-lives come into play, one for Oxycodone and the other for Acetaminophen. The half-live of Oxycodone immediate-release tablets is about 3.2 hours while 4.5 hours for the extended-release tablets.
The half-life of Acetaminophen ranges from 1.25 to 3 hours. Mostly for every patient, Acetaminophen would take about 24 hours to leave the system.
You can use our website and buy Percocet online with a prescription at cheap rates.
There are no reviews yet.